Many people believe they will lose weight only when they drink the right quantity of water. It is very possible as you won’t be taking any stressful diet. All you need to do is to drink water the right way.
YOU ONLY NEED TO FOLLOW THESE RULES AND YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING YOU WANT.
- Two hours after eating, consume the same quantity of water as before eating.
- Feel free to eat any dish and little alcohol so long as you take 200g of water to commensurate with every 100g of alcoholic beverage.
- Ensure you drink clean water always without any gas. Add a slice of lemon if you choose to or plenty drops of any juice.
- Ensure you drink water before a meal. When taking a small snack, drink 1 glass and 2-3 glasses when eating a large meal.
- Ensure that you do not drink water or juice while eating.
- If you want to speed up the weight loss process, you can replace your daily meal with water.
- Ensure that you drink a minimum of 2 liters of water each day. Avoid drinking up to 6 liters as it can be problematic to your urinary tract.
Why is water-based meal effective?
The urge for food is reduced when the stomach is filled with water, and this will help prevent overeating. Water diet removes toxins from the body and speeds up body metabolism.
Contraindications for a water-based meal:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Increase in blood pressure,
- Diseases of the urinary system
You will soon see that this water-based diet is very beneficial. If this meal is combined with moderate exercise, your weight loss will be achieved even faster.